1) House of the Environment in Nice :
because it is necessary to sensitize and educate children from their youngest age to protect our beautiful planet, this site is an exemplary place to accustom the children to the eco-citizen life. Ecological vegetable garden, educational beehive, collective composting, and workshops in contact with nature such as initiation to gardening for example will give your children an overview of the behavior to adopt to respect the planet while having fun.
2) 45th Flower and Bird Show in Antibes, 9 and 10 November 2019:
To stay in the theme of nature, birds of all beauty to discover, with this year the 1st international competition "Inter Posture Canaries Show". And amazing floral compositions.
3) Objective Moon in Tourrette-Levens from November 9th to 17th 2019:
After the earth, take your children to the moon on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the first steps of man on the moon. An evening of observation of the sky, the stars and the moon, for lovers of astronomy.
4) 35th Exhibition of Minerals, Fossils and Cut Stones, at the Parc Phœnix in Nice, 16 and 17 November 2019:
Come and discover "curious stones", but also thousands of crystals and fossils that fascinate children.
5) Exhibition "The 10 preconceived ideas of prehistory", in Tourrette-Levens, until November 15, 2019:
At the Museum of Prehistory, great specialists come to explain to the children the true of the false with astonishing reconstitutions, one has the impression to be there.
6) 4th Festival de la Cougourde et du Cougourdon, in Berre-les-Alpes, November 8-9-10, 2019:
To celebrate autumn, this festival has become a popular meeting place for locals and tourists alike: on the program are activities for children with superb workshops, tastings for gourmets and folklore shows.
7) Fly away with the butterflies, Château-Musée des Papillons et d'Histoire Naturelle, Tourrette Levens :
This museum, located in the tower of the castle, will enchant young and old alike. More than 5000 species of butterflies and insects from all over the world, and many surprises in the natural history part thanks to donations and patronage.
8) Bike Park, mountain bike circuits for all, Mougins :
For sportsmen and cycling enthusiasts, there are circuits for all ages and all levels. In the heart of 2 hectares of forest, several circuits according to levels as well as fitness apparatus.
9) The Legend of the Giant Crab, interactive investigation in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat :
Live with your time and take advantage of this interactive walk, organized by the Tourist Office, to enjoy this family adventure and discover the hidden treasures of the peninsula. You just have to download the GUIDIGO application and let yourself be guided.
10) DIY and beauty workshops at Galeries Lafayettes Cap 3000, St Laurent du Var:
To do your shopping while keeping your children busy with fun activities, Galeries Lafayettes offers activities and entertainment throughout November and December.
Not forgetting the Autumn Fireworks in Monaco for the National Day, Monday 18 November 2019 .
Leave a Reply